Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Wet Brush Review.

I personally love this brush and i wanted to share what i thought with you guys. 
I hope you watch the video about it, As well i hope you like it. 

I love that this brush comes in many different shapes and styles for the many different kinds of hair there is. I would say that this brush is something that you could use for the rest of your life. I have been using the wet brush for i want to say going on four years now and i still would not trade it for the world. 

I love that the wet brush is a cheap brush, but the quality of the brush is amazing! 
So worth it. Most brushes that are cheap that say they work for detangling honestly does not work but this brush works. 

I also have noticed that the paddle wet brush is a little bit more but do not let that stop you because you get the wet brush you will have a brush for life. 

I have used both the normal circle bush and the paddle brush but i have also found that for my hair the paddle brush works the best. Make sure you know which style brush works better with your hair before ordering one. 

I also want to say that i am not getting paid for my opinion. 
Theses are 100 % my own opinions. 

Where you can buy the wet brush: http://www.amazon.com/Wet-Brush-Select-Paddle-Black/dp/B00AGZEG4U/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1432699189&sr=8-9&keywords=the+wet+brush


Follow me:




No comments:

Post a Comment