Sunday, August 30, 2015

Wellness VoxBox


Influenster's Wellness VoxBox

I loved this months voxbox. It was filled with so much amazing stuff it wasn't even funny, But before i get into the samples i want to say that influenster sent me this voxbox to test out these samples and give my 100% my own opinions and reviews. So with that lets get started. 

The first thing that i noticed that they game me was the attitude shampoo. Now i am not one who really cares about what kind of shampoo i use as long as it smells good. This stuff not only smells good, but it has 100 percent worry free ingredients. I used the shampoo and i loved the results. I am telling you this stuff not only smells amazing but made my hair feel so freaking soft its not even funny. I will defiantly be getting more of this stuff. I think it is a must but. 

the second thing that i noticed i got was the jergens wet skin moisturizer. I personally loved this one because the pure fact that when i get out of the shower usually because i take such hot showers my skin is so dry and this stuff you put on before you dry off and it is amazing. Made my skin feel like it did when i was little, such as the smoothness. I think if you have a problem with dry skin this stuff works so freaking good and is defiantly a must have. i will be buying more of this stuff. 

the third thing that i noticed i got was the olay active botanicals refreshing gel cleanser. Now this stuff you put on in the morning and at night and it just basically refreshes your skin. I loved this because all the stress i have on a day to day i used this stuff for about a week now and i can already see that my skin is not only looking better but also it is so freaking soft. I will be buying more of this stuff because i use it more than anything now. 

I also got some mouth wash enamel health, and me i am very picky with the mouth wash i use because i don't like strong favors or scents. This not only was a good taste in my mouth but also it wasn't to strong to burn my nose. I have been using this for a week and it also had been showing improvement already and i have not been happier since then. I am one who doesn't like my teeth but since i have been using this stuff i don't mind smiling any more. 

the last two things i got was my urgent rx. this stuff was amazing because i was at the fair and i hurt my self some how, and so i just used it and I'm not even lying, my pain was gone. I could relax and have fun at the fair and not worry about my injury and then i also got some attitude dish washing soap. The dish washing soap has cleaned my dishes better then my dish washer. I don't think my dishes have ever been as shine as they are now. I love that you only need to put 2ml of the soap in water and it comes with 30ml so you can use it a lot. I will be defiantly getting more and i recommend all of these products. 

I also got some coupons for yaya which i haven't used yet but i plan on using it soon so watch out for my review about that one. I also got some coupons for the products that i got samples for which i will be using when i go buy some more of everything. 

This was my wellness voxbox review and i hope you guys enjoyed it. 
Remember this was 100% all my own opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment