Hey guys,
So I got my pinch me box today and I am more then happy with the products that I have gotten inside of it. As you can see from the picture, I got some tampons, Body wash, a wine voucher, and a coupon for the body wash as well. I am going to talk about each product individually and I hope you guys enjoy it. Let me know if this is a blog that you would like to see more of.
Reviews:
The first thing that I noticed that i got was these playtex tampons and pads, There was two of each of them. Now I have heard of playtex before but I have never used them before. I normally use U by Kotex. Luckily when I got my pinch me box I just so happened to be on my period, I used this and I have to say I think that I liked it. Not enough to switch my tampons but I did like them. This brand of tampon is comfortable if that makes sense. I don't normally wear pads but these pads felt comfortable as well. Most pads feel like you are wearing an adult diaper lets be honest, but the sport combo quick dry ultra thin pad felt just like it says, Ultra thing and you could barley notice it was there. I would recommend these to everyone because they are comfortable and perfect for someone who works out or is in any kind of sports.
The next thing I got was this Olay ultra moisture body wash and a coupon for thy body wash as well.
I used this the day that i got it because I am the type of person who is always suffering from dry skin, And I am not going to lie when I tried this I almost cried because my body felt so soft. I don't think i have ever said this but i think i actually am in love with this body wash. I would say if you or someone you know has dry skin to try this and you will not be very happy.
The last thing that i got in my pinch me box was this $100 wine voucher for nakedness.com
I personally do not like wine but I plan to give this to my aunt because she loves wine and I am pretty sure that she will love this. I have done some research on this site and from the reviews that i have seen say that this wine is very good so i think my aunt will love this.
I hope you guys have enjoyed this and try pinch me out. You will not be disappointed if you try it. I hope you guys like the reviews that i have done. I look forward to see you in my next blog.
Until then,
stay beautiful and have an amazing day(:
No comments:
Post a Comment