Here we go again!!
Just as i was getting use to my husband being home, helping with our son, and being able to cuddle him every night, the phone rings.
His boss calls and tells him he leaves for Oklahoma on Monday.
I know this is the life, But it never gets easier. When ever hes gone i miss him so much. and it doesnt help that our son is a spitting image of him.
As much as i hate it, I love it to because we have the money to make sure everything
gets paid, but its hard because our son is so active and i just think of all the firsts that my husband is going to have to miss. Our son is so close to crawling and it makes me sad that his daddy might miss it.
Of course he has an amazing boss but i dont think
it will ever get easy, nor will i ever get use to it.
but its our life.
God Bless the Pipeliners Wife,
the wifes that dont travel with our PL's
well we have to be the strongest women
I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment