Merry Christmas!!!
Sorry this is a little late,
But Merry Christmas. I hope you all had a very
good christmas. Today my blog is going to be about
this amazing thing I got called a scentsy.
This is a picture of my burner and the wax that came with it.
My friend got it for me since she knows how much i love
candles and having a son who will soon like to touch
many different things.
She got me the simple white one, which i actually love. It has a
black frame like thing in the front and you can put different
magnet covers on it, which is the buck. I love it! Instead of an open
flame its heated with a light bulb. Now with the light bulb it
wont get as hot as it would when heated with a flame. I like it because
that way when my son gets old enough to touch things he can touch it
but he wont burn him self. I love it! i strongly recommend it if you have
a little kid, or if you love candles. The wax is a lot cheaper than
buying all those candles. you can put wax in it and it melts and its
cooled off so you can touch it!
These are the two kinds of wax that i got.
Blueberry cheesecake and salted caramel cupcake.
The first one is
salted caramel cupcake!
It smells so good!! i love it.
defiantly smells like you have been cooking
baked good all day when you aren't. It
smells so good(:
The second one!
blueberry cheesecake!
Now i love cheese cake itself,
But this is just amazing! I love blueberries
and this fills your house with the smell of blueberries.
So if you love the smell or the food this would be the perfect wax
scent for you.
Now the scentsy is around 42 dollars which could be alot in
some peoples life, But it is so worth it! I promise you. Its cheaper
than buying so many candles because each one of the waxes is
only $6.00 and they come in a block of like 6-8 little blocks and
it lasts you a while depending on how many wax blocks you burn.
I highly recommend this!!! It also has so many different
kind of burners and magnets for the front. Some even in plug ins.
I also got but couldn't get a good picture of it
(My son had it and wouldn't let me see it)
is a scentsy baby. Now if you have never heard of these
things it is a stuffed animal from scentsy that you
get a smell pack which you put into the little scentsy baby
then you ruff it up a little and the smell comes out.
I have the smell of newborn baby which i love!!
everyone says they love the baby smell well what happens
when it goes away? it sucks but with this thing
i can hold on to it and smell it and if it ever runs out
i can get more scentsy packs and just replace it. Its amazing
for little kids because they love holding on to it like a sense of
security. The best part its not hazardous for the babies at all.




No comments:
Post a Comment