I was texting my friend darian, She told me that she had a guy she wanted me to talk to. I told her that i wasnt going to be hooked up with anyone, I wasnt ready to be. She some how talked me into at least meeting him and becoming friends with him.
I remember when he came over with darians boyfriend so we could go to the movies. I have been texting him for a while, but some reason i was really nervous to be around him. When the boys finally got to my moms house, I walked out to look at him and then walked back to the bathroom where I told darian that he was indeed one of the cutest guys i have ever seen. Which only made me even more nervous, I had extreme butterflies.
When we got to the movie theater, It was the most awkward because it was my first time seeing jesse and yet darian and patrick were making out the hole time. I have came to the conclusion that i found jesse attractive, I gave that boy ever kind of hit that i wanted to hold his hand except actually telling him i wanted him to hold my hand, and he ignored every single one. I didnt know if i should take that as he didnt like me or that he was just a gentleman.
A couple days later jesse had told me that his dad wanted to meet me, So darian, patrick and I all went over to his house. It was awkward, I hate meeting parents i am always the worst. Alot of them dont really like me much. But his dad was the coolest guy i have ever met, He was funny and he had this kind of sweetness in his eyes (I NEVER SAID THAT) lol. After a couple of hours Jesses sister and step mom came home. I realized his sister was one of the popular girls that had graduated the year before me, and i couldnt stand her. I felt really awkward but atleast i had darian with me. Jesses dad started wrestling with his sister which i thought was pretty funny to be honest. When we went to go leave jesse walked me to my side of darians boyfriends truck and we stood their staring at each other, He had the kind of eyes that you could get lost in, I felt safe with him. He whispered to me and i really couldnt hear him, I asked him what he had said and i realized he asked me permission to kiss me. Yea i laughed at him because i mean who asks to kiss someone, but in a way i believe that is the moment that i fell in love with him. By him asking to kiss me showed me that he wasnt like all the other guys, He respected me.
I remember i was laying on my couch, texting both jesse and darian. I got a text from jesse saying that he wanted to tell me something, I asked him what is was and he replied with "Im scared to tell you", I told him that he could tell me anything and that i wouldnt judge him and as soon as i pressed send, I texted darian telling her that i think he was going to tell me he loved me. Sure enough when jesse texted me back he indeed told me he loved me, I had instant butterflies and for some reason i got super nervous which made no sense because i was all by myself. With that i told him that i loved him as well.
Jesse's step mom and sister wanted to actually hang out with me and get to know me, So all of us including jesse went mini golfing. Mini golfing was honestly the most fun i think i have ever had, When it was niki's turn to go she hit the golf ball so hard that it went flying all the way to the next parking lot, and thank god that place was closed and there were cars because if there would have been then she would have defiantly busted some ones window. After we got done with the golf course we went out to eat to arbys, That by the way was the most i have ever laughed besides the golf ball incident. Jesse's step mom got a sandwich that she thought was not fully cooked so she took it up to the person and told them, well it turns out that the way it looked was how it was suppose to look. The guy behind the counter looked at her like she was crazy, Me and Niki laughed out butts off. When we finally got back to my house to dropp me off, jesse walked me up to the door and for us to just say good night it took like 20 minutes. Think his step mom may have gotten frustrated, but hey we didnt want to say good bye.
A couple weeks later Jesse's dad, step mom, sister, jesse, and my self were going to see a movie. The movie wasnt going to get out until late so they told me to see if i could just stay the night so that way i wasnt keeping my mom and her boyfriend up late. I called them and i explained to them everything and my mom told me no, I said okay well the movie will get over at about two in the morning and i will be home after that, After that so much yelling went on saying that i was calling my mom a bitch and told her to fuck off, Both in which i did not say. My mom asked to talk to jesse's step mom so i put her on the phone and my mom just made things so much worse accusing jesses step mom of being his sister. She cant help it that she sounds really young on the phone, just to be able to get everything peaceful until the movie was over jesses dad had to talk to my mom and that was it. We went and enjoyed the move, But little did i know hell was just about to start.
I got home a little after two in the morning, Like i had told my mom. My mom and her boyfriend we still up but i just went straight to my room. My mom came into my room and was talking to me, We were talking perfectly fine. The conversation was going really good, That is until her boyfriend came in the room and got in my face accusing me of telling my mom to fuck off and saying that i called her a fucking bitch. Please note i did not tell nor call my mom either of things, We were having a normal casual conversation, But anyway he got in my face and pushed me on my bed and started acting like he was going to hit me. I got in his face and i told him that i wish he would hit me, Because as soon as he did that I would put his ass back in prision. He got pissed of course and Left, My mom told me to just go to sleep and everything would be better in the morning. I doubted that but i told her i would try to get some sleep, as she went to go and talk to her boyfriend.
The next morning i hear my mom and her boy friend talking and then the front door being slammed. Next thing i know my mom is in my room and tells me that he wont come back as long as i am at the house. I told her fine i will leave what ever, I was so use to my mom taking her boyfriends side. I texted jesse and told him what was going on and lucky his dad and step mom were so awesome because they let me stay there. If it wasnt for them i would have been homeless. While I was staying at jesses dads house i had to sleep on the couch because they didnt want any sex going on. We couldnt even be under the same blanket so while watching movies together we had to have two different blankets, Which was okay. I was alot happier in a stressful environment.
Eventually i got to move to the empty bedroom up stairs. Jesses step mom trusted him to stay out of my room, but between us he would wake up early and come cuddle with me before he left for work. I talked to my mom a little but not much and i was still super pissed at her for again choosing a boyfriend over me again, but i suppose i was use to it.
It was valentines day and jesse had given me a promise ring a while ago, We had some time to kill before going to see our movie so we decided that we were going to walk around target to kill some time and maybe even get me a new promise ring. We found a ring that i liked very much and when we got back to the car he walked me to my side and as i sat down in the truck he got down on one knee and i couldnt help it but i burst into laughter. He asked me why i was laughing and i couldnt answer him becuase the laughing just wouldnt stop. He looked at me with these puppy dog eyes and just whispered "What if this wasnt a promise ring" and of course i started laughing even harder and he looked at me saying he was serious. Jesse asked me if i would marry him right then and there in the middle of the target parking lot. Of course i said yes because i mean i was in love with him. We had to keep the engagement on the down low because he figured his family would try to talk him out of asking me to marry him.
Eventually we ended up telling them we were engaged and they told us that the date that we told them was considered our engagement day because valentines day didnt count because we didnt tell them and it was a secret. We were together for a year and some odd months before we got married. We ended up getting married on April 5th, 2013, We went straight to the court house planning on having a big wedding the following summer so that way we could be married but also save money to be able to have the wedding that we wanted. Jesse had started this new job as a pipeliner, which was where he had to test pipelines to make sure there is no holes in the pipes. Jesse was staying in ohio for about 6 months and i finally got to go and stay with him down in cambridge ohio. I was happy that i got to stay living with him even tho it was in the hotel, I still got to see him every day and be with him. The job got over in the middle of winter 2013, When we went home he was home for a couple of weeks and then had to go to Oklahoma. For some reason i got super emotional about it, and started a big fight about it. Which was werid, yeah i would get upset about it when he left but this time was different. I hated that he had to leave but he had to go.
I remember waking up running, I couldnt run fast enough to the bathroom. I puked out my brains. I thought it was werid because i dont ever get sick. I never ever ever get sick. I thought maybe i had the flu, I mean it was possible. When i told jesse that I wasnt feeling good he felt bad he wasnt here to take care of me. I told him that i had a feeling that i would need to get a pregnancy test. He asked me if i was sure, I told him that i havent had a period and i felt sick all day every day and i couldnt keep anything down. Jesse gave me permission to go ahead and get the pregnacy tests but i had to hide it from everyone including his dad and step mom.
Waiting for the results of the pregnancy test, I was shaking. Yea we have been trying and when it wasnt working we quit but there was still some part of me scared because if i was pregnant i was all alone to tell jesses step mom and that was scary all by it self. She had told us that if we ever became pregnant we would get kicked out because she wanted us to be able to be in our own house before we decided to have a baby. All of a sudden i glanced down and seen two little pink lines clear as can be. So what does a rational person do in the situation. Of course take three more tests, and again two little pink lines showed up again. I grabbed the test hands trembling as i walked into the laundry room and just stood there looking at jesses step mom, She asked me what i was doing and i couldnt get any words out. Finally i just shoved the test to her as she looked down, I was scared of what she was going to say, what she was going to do. To my surprise she was happy and had a big smile on her face. I was so relieved to see that she wasnt upset or mad. I tried to get a holed of jesse to be able to tell him the great news but he had worked really late the following night so he was sleeping. I ended up telling all of our parents before him. His dad automatically told us that it was going to be a boy and that it was going to be born on either his birthday or grandpa hunters birthday. I dont know what happened but it was like his dad was a different person. Making sure i had my seat belt on, helping me walk so i didnt slip on ice, and making sure that i ate healthy and drank plenty of water.
Before we had the baby the one thing that we wanted to make sure we had, was our own house. In June that dream became a reality because the next thing i knew we were moving into out house. I couldnt have been any happier. Finally our own house, Our own place to raise our child. We found out that the baby was indeed a boy. I was excited. Part of me wanted a baby girl. but what mom doesnt. We decided that his name was going to be jesse jr, or jr for short. Let me tell you know being pregnant in the summer, well that sucks. I wanted it to be over by that time, So i was doing everything i could. The main thing was walking. August 27th I had to take my sister in law to driving training so i had my neighbors son and my brother in law go with me to the park and i walked around the park about 4 times before my feet and everything started hurting. I figured if it wasnt happening yet that today just wasnt the day jr was going to come.
Around six jesse and me got subway for dinner. I wasnt really hungry i guess because i only ate my pickles off of my cold cut combo. I started getting some pains and i just shook it off thinking it was braxton hicks. Around 10 they started getting a little more frequent. Jesse was trying to keep track of the contractions but because they were still off the wall times, our neighbor lisa tried to help us. Finally she told us that she thinks we should just go into the hospital that the worst they could do was send us home. We left to go to the hospital around 12 and on the way there which was only about ten minutes away if that i had three contractions in a row. When we got to the hospital they checked me and i was only dilated to a 2 and to be considered in labor you have to be at a 3. We thought they were going to send us home because of that but they didnt because they said that jrs heart beat was really slow and they wanted to watch that to see if it got better, While i was waiting they brought me two big things of ice water and told me to drink it. By the time i got the first one down my contractions came faster and harder and i was defiantly in labor. It didnt help that while we were waiting for them to find me a room i was in pain and every time a contraction came, jesse would tell me that he could tell one was coming because of the computer.
Finally when they got me into a room, my contractions were so bad i started to cry, But i did very good. I didnt get any medicine for a while and when i did get to the point that i wanted some thing for the pain before they even got the full amount they were giving me in my IV i could feel it. I swear i felt like i was floating, I loved it. Jesse mom told him that if we didnt have any one in the room with us she would be honored to be in the room with us and looking back i am so glad she was. I swear she and my cousin johnni who was also in the room helped me more than anyone. I love jesse to death dont get me wrong but he had one job and that was to make sure that the wash cloth on my fore head was cold. Now to him it felt cold but to me who was about to push out a baby it was no where near cold.
Finally the time to push came and i wanted it over already. I hated it! it didnt help that they turned off my epidural, So i felt everything. News flash if you ever have a baby unless you want to have an all natural, and only breast feed go to allegence in Jackson Michigan other wise i would go somewhere else. I felt kind of guilty because when they put jr on my chest i was so tired and in pain that i just laid down and kinda didnt look at him. But i was so happy he was here and he was healthy.
By the time it was time for his circumcision, They asked me if i wanted to leave and check out when he was done, before they could even finish their sentence i was answering yes. I have had it with all them nurses. My son wouldnt latch for starters and they wanted me to do nothing but breast feed, plus since he has been out of my belly jr only woke up once at night and that was not bad for a infant that was just born. Now me and jesse we didnt think we should wake him up if he was sleeping good to feed him, they say babies will tell you when they are hungry and jr indeed let us know every time he was, but the nurses said that wasnt right and we should wake him up weather or not he was hungry, plus they told me since he wouldnt latch that i should self express in to a spoon and shove it in my sons mouth. Now i understand i am a new mom and it might just be because of that but i do not nor will i ever feel comfortable shoving a spoon in my new born babies mouth. I was just so over that hospital and could not wait to leave.
Now here i am 3 months after and i couldn't be happier. My son is a very advanced baby. He is already teething has been since literally he was a couple weeks old, can hold his neck up, can roll onto his side which he could do since he was born as well, and he can sit up if he has something supporting him. I had to start him on solid food stage 1 of course because he was so hungry all the time that he was up to 6-8 ounces of formula. Now i know they say to wait til 6 months to do that but honestly babies let you know when they are ready and jr is defiantly ready. He will be 4 months old on December 28th and i honestly cry. I was looking at pictures of him from when he was just 2 days old and started crying. I don't know why but once you have a child everything goes by faster. I feel like tomorrow i will be planing him 1st birthday and i am not ready for that one bit. Even though it is going by so fast i would not trade my life for anything, This literally has been the happiest time of my life. I have an amazing husband and an even more amazing son.
I remember when he came over with darians boyfriend so we could go to the movies. I have been texting him for a while, but some reason i was really nervous to be around him. When the boys finally got to my moms house, I walked out to look at him and then walked back to the bathroom where I told darian that he was indeed one of the cutest guys i have ever seen. Which only made me even more nervous, I had extreme butterflies.
When we got to the movie theater, It was the most awkward because it was my first time seeing jesse and yet darian and patrick were making out the hole time. I have came to the conclusion that i found jesse attractive, I gave that boy ever kind of hit that i wanted to hold his hand except actually telling him i wanted him to hold my hand, and he ignored every single one. I didnt know if i should take that as he didnt like me or that he was just a gentleman.
A couple days later jesse had told me that his dad wanted to meet me, So darian, patrick and I all went over to his house. It was awkward, I hate meeting parents i am always the worst. Alot of them dont really like me much. But his dad was the coolest guy i have ever met, He was funny and he had this kind of sweetness in his eyes (I NEVER SAID THAT) lol. After a couple of hours Jesses sister and step mom came home. I realized his sister was one of the popular girls that had graduated the year before me, and i couldnt stand her. I felt really awkward but atleast i had darian with me. Jesses dad started wrestling with his sister which i thought was pretty funny to be honest. When we went to go leave jesse walked me to my side of darians boyfriends truck and we stood their staring at each other, He had the kind of eyes that you could get lost in, I felt safe with him. He whispered to me and i really couldnt hear him, I asked him what he had said and i realized he asked me permission to kiss me. Yea i laughed at him because i mean who asks to kiss someone, but in a way i believe that is the moment that i fell in love with him. By him asking to kiss me showed me that he wasnt like all the other guys, He respected me.
I remember i was laying on my couch, texting both jesse and darian. I got a text from jesse saying that he wanted to tell me something, I asked him what is was and he replied with "Im scared to tell you", I told him that he could tell me anything and that i wouldnt judge him and as soon as i pressed send, I texted darian telling her that i think he was going to tell me he loved me. Sure enough when jesse texted me back he indeed told me he loved me, I had instant butterflies and for some reason i got super nervous which made no sense because i was all by myself. With that i told him that i loved him as well.
Jesse's step mom and sister wanted to actually hang out with me and get to know me, So all of us including jesse went mini golfing. Mini golfing was honestly the most fun i think i have ever had, When it was niki's turn to go she hit the golf ball so hard that it went flying all the way to the next parking lot, and thank god that place was closed and there were cars because if there would have been then she would have defiantly busted some ones window. After we got done with the golf course we went out to eat to arbys, That by the way was the most i have ever laughed besides the golf ball incident. Jesse's step mom got a sandwich that she thought was not fully cooked so she took it up to the person and told them, well it turns out that the way it looked was how it was suppose to look. The guy behind the counter looked at her like she was crazy, Me and Niki laughed out butts off. When we finally got back to my house to dropp me off, jesse walked me up to the door and for us to just say good night it took like 20 minutes. Think his step mom may have gotten frustrated, but hey we didnt want to say good bye.
A couple weeks later Jesse's dad, step mom, sister, jesse, and my self were going to see a movie. The movie wasnt going to get out until late so they told me to see if i could just stay the night so that way i wasnt keeping my mom and her boyfriend up late. I called them and i explained to them everything and my mom told me no, I said okay well the movie will get over at about two in the morning and i will be home after that, After that so much yelling went on saying that i was calling my mom a bitch and told her to fuck off, Both in which i did not say. My mom asked to talk to jesse's step mom so i put her on the phone and my mom just made things so much worse accusing jesses step mom of being his sister. She cant help it that she sounds really young on the phone, just to be able to get everything peaceful until the movie was over jesses dad had to talk to my mom and that was it. We went and enjoyed the move, But little did i know hell was just about to start.
I got home a little after two in the morning, Like i had told my mom. My mom and her boyfriend we still up but i just went straight to my room. My mom came into my room and was talking to me, We were talking perfectly fine. The conversation was going really good, That is until her boyfriend came in the room and got in my face accusing me of telling my mom to fuck off and saying that i called her a fucking bitch. Please note i did not tell nor call my mom either of things, We were having a normal casual conversation, But anyway he got in my face and pushed me on my bed and started acting like he was going to hit me. I got in his face and i told him that i wish he would hit me, Because as soon as he did that I would put his ass back in prision. He got pissed of course and Left, My mom told me to just go to sleep and everything would be better in the morning. I doubted that but i told her i would try to get some sleep, as she went to go and talk to her boyfriend.
The next morning i hear my mom and her boy friend talking and then the front door being slammed. Next thing i know my mom is in my room and tells me that he wont come back as long as i am at the house. I told her fine i will leave what ever, I was so use to my mom taking her boyfriends side. I texted jesse and told him what was going on and lucky his dad and step mom were so awesome because they let me stay there. If it wasnt for them i would have been homeless. While I was staying at jesses dads house i had to sleep on the couch because they didnt want any sex going on. We couldnt even be under the same blanket so while watching movies together we had to have two different blankets, Which was okay. I was alot happier in a stressful environment.
Eventually i got to move to the empty bedroom up stairs. Jesses step mom trusted him to stay out of my room, but between us he would wake up early and come cuddle with me before he left for work. I talked to my mom a little but not much and i was still super pissed at her for again choosing a boyfriend over me again, but i suppose i was use to it.
It was valentines day and jesse had given me a promise ring a while ago, We had some time to kill before going to see our movie so we decided that we were going to walk around target to kill some time and maybe even get me a new promise ring. We found a ring that i liked very much and when we got back to the car he walked me to my side and as i sat down in the truck he got down on one knee and i couldnt help it but i burst into laughter. He asked me why i was laughing and i couldnt answer him becuase the laughing just wouldnt stop. He looked at me with these puppy dog eyes and just whispered "What if this wasnt a promise ring" and of course i started laughing even harder and he looked at me saying he was serious. Jesse asked me if i would marry him right then and there in the middle of the target parking lot. Of course i said yes because i mean i was in love with him. We had to keep the engagement on the down low because he figured his family would try to talk him out of asking me to marry him.
Eventually we ended up telling them we were engaged and they told us that the date that we told them was considered our engagement day because valentines day didnt count because we didnt tell them and it was a secret. We were together for a year and some odd months before we got married. We ended up getting married on April 5th, 2013, We went straight to the court house planning on having a big wedding the following summer so that way we could be married but also save money to be able to have the wedding that we wanted. Jesse had started this new job as a pipeliner, which was where he had to test pipelines to make sure there is no holes in the pipes. Jesse was staying in ohio for about 6 months and i finally got to go and stay with him down in cambridge ohio. I was happy that i got to stay living with him even tho it was in the hotel, I still got to see him every day and be with him. The job got over in the middle of winter 2013, When we went home he was home for a couple of weeks and then had to go to Oklahoma. For some reason i got super emotional about it, and started a big fight about it. Which was werid, yeah i would get upset about it when he left but this time was different. I hated that he had to leave but he had to go.
I remember waking up running, I couldnt run fast enough to the bathroom. I puked out my brains. I thought it was werid because i dont ever get sick. I never ever ever get sick. I thought maybe i had the flu, I mean it was possible. When i told jesse that I wasnt feeling good he felt bad he wasnt here to take care of me. I told him that i had a feeling that i would need to get a pregnancy test. He asked me if i was sure, I told him that i havent had a period and i felt sick all day every day and i couldnt keep anything down. Jesse gave me permission to go ahead and get the pregnacy tests but i had to hide it from everyone including his dad and step mom.
Waiting for the results of the pregnancy test, I was shaking. Yea we have been trying and when it wasnt working we quit but there was still some part of me scared because if i was pregnant i was all alone to tell jesses step mom and that was scary all by it self. She had told us that if we ever became pregnant we would get kicked out because she wanted us to be able to be in our own house before we decided to have a baby. All of a sudden i glanced down and seen two little pink lines clear as can be. So what does a rational person do in the situation. Of course take three more tests, and again two little pink lines showed up again. I grabbed the test hands trembling as i walked into the laundry room and just stood there looking at jesses step mom, She asked me what i was doing and i couldnt get any words out. Finally i just shoved the test to her as she looked down, I was scared of what she was going to say, what she was going to do. To my surprise she was happy and had a big smile on her face. I was so relieved to see that she wasnt upset or mad. I tried to get a holed of jesse to be able to tell him the great news but he had worked really late the following night so he was sleeping. I ended up telling all of our parents before him. His dad automatically told us that it was going to be a boy and that it was going to be born on either his birthday or grandpa hunters birthday. I dont know what happened but it was like his dad was a different person. Making sure i had my seat belt on, helping me walk so i didnt slip on ice, and making sure that i ate healthy and drank plenty of water.
Before we had the baby the one thing that we wanted to make sure we had, was our own house. In June that dream became a reality because the next thing i knew we were moving into out house. I couldnt have been any happier. Finally our own house, Our own place to raise our child. We found out that the baby was indeed a boy. I was excited. Part of me wanted a baby girl. but what mom doesnt. We decided that his name was going to be jesse jr, or jr for short. Let me tell you know being pregnant in the summer, well that sucks. I wanted it to be over by that time, So i was doing everything i could. The main thing was walking. August 27th I had to take my sister in law to driving training so i had my neighbors son and my brother in law go with me to the park and i walked around the park about 4 times before my feet and everything started hurting. I figured if it wasnt happening yet that today just wasnt the day jr was going to come.
Around six jesse and me got subway for dinner. I wasnt really hungry i guess because i only ate my pickles off of my cold cut combo. I started getting some pains and i just shook it off thinking it was braxton hicks. Around 10 they started getting a little more frequent. Jesse was trying to keep track of the contractions but because they were still off the wall times, our neighbor lisa tried to help us. Finally she told us that she thinks we should just go into the hospital that the worst they could do was send us home. We left to go to the hospital around 12 and on the way there which was only about ten minutes away if that i had three contractions in a row. When we got to the hospital they checked me and i was only dilated to a 2 and to be considered in labor you have to be at a 3. We thought they were going to send us home because of that but they didnt because they said that jrs heart beat was really slow and they wanted to watch that to see if it got better, While i was waiting they brought me two big things of ice water and told me to drink it. By the time i got the first one down my contractions came faster and harder and i was defiantly in labor. It didnt help that while we were waiting for them to find me a room i was in pain and every time a contraction came, jesse would tell me that he could tell one was coming because of the computer.
Finally when they got me into a room, my contractions were so bad i started to cry, But i did very good. I didnt get any medicine for a while and when i did get to the point that i wanted some thing for the pain before they even got the full amount they were giving me in my IV i could feel it. I swear i felt like i was floating, I loved it. Jesse mom told him that if we didnt have any one in the room with us she would be honored to be in the room with us and looking back i am so glad she was. I swear she and my cousin johnni who was also in the room helped me more than anyone. I love jesse to death dont get me wrong but he had one job and that was to make sure that the wash cloth on my fore head was cold. Now to him it felt cold but to me who was about to push out a baby it was no where near cold.
Finally the time to push came and i wanted it over already. I hated it! it didnt help that they turned off my epidural, So i felt everything. News flash if you ever have a baby unless you want to have an all natural, and only breast feed go to allegence in Jackson Michigan other wise i would go somewhere else. I felt kind of guilty because when they put jr on my chest i was so tired and in pain that i just laid down and kinda didnt look at him. But i was so happy he was here and he was healthy.
By the time it was time for his circumcision, They asked me if i wanted to leave and check out when he was done, before they could even finish their sentence i was answering yes. I have had it with all them nurses. My son wouldnt latch for starters and they wanted me to do nothing but breast feed, plus since he has been out of my belly jr only woke up once at night and that was not bad for a infant that was just born. Now me and jesse we didnt think we should wake him up if he was sleeping good to feed him, they say babies will tell you when they are hungry and jr indeed let us know every time he was, but the nurses said that wasnt right and we should wake him up weather or not he was hungry, plus they told me since he wouldnt latch that i should self express in to a spoon and shove it in my sons mouth. Now i understand i am a new mom and it might just be because of that but i do not nor will i ever feel comfortable shoving a spoon in my new born babies mouth. I was just so over that hospital and could not wait to leave.
Now here i am 3 months after and i couldn't be happier. My son is a very advanced baby. He is already teething has been since literally he was a couple weeks old, can hold his neck up, can roll onto his side which he could do since he was born as well, and he can sit up if he has something supporting him. I had to start him on solid food stage 1 of course because he was so hungry all the time that he was up to 6-8 ounces of formula. Now i know they say to wait til 6 months to do that but honestly babies let you know when they are ready and jr is defiantly ready. He will be 4 months old on December 28th and i honestly cry. I was looking at pictures of him from when he was just 2 days old and started crying. I don't know why but once you have a child everything goes by faster. I feel like tomorrow i will be planing him 1st birthday and i am not ready for that one bit. Even though it is going by so fast i would not trade my life for anything, This literally has been the happiest time of my life. I have an amazing husband and an even more amazing son.
No comments:
Post a Comment