Monday, December 29, 2014

4 months!!


4 Months!!!

I cant believe that my little boy is 4 months old already! I feel like just yesterday that I was going to the hospital to have him. In just four months i have realized what real love is! I have never been so proud to be a mommy. I would be lying if i said that when i seen those two little pink lines pop up that i wasn't scared. I have had a crappy childhood.. I didn't want my son to have a bad childhood, But looking back i wouldn't have wanted it any other way. My son has showed me the true meaning of love. I also wish time would just slow down a little bit. I feel like in a blink of an eye i will be throwing his first birthday. They do not lie when they say that once you have a child time flies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment